Monday, May 16, 2016

Promise you I'll never leave your side........





Love is blind, deaf and fucking dumb.
...
'Cause I'm telling you you're all I need
I promise you you're all I see
'Cause I'm telling you you're all I need
I'll never leave
So you can drag me through hell
If it meant I could hold your hand
I will follow you 'cause I'm under your spell
And you can throw me to the flames
I will follow you, I will follow you


My outfit 
Outfit
Third Eye. Lonely Soul@thedarkstylefair 

Body
Moon. Hair. // Linger
CATWA HEAD Annie Vampire
Maitreya- Lara
Clemmm - Run Down Bloody Hands@thedarkstylefair
Just Magnetized - Beauty Marks

Accessories
.Pekka. Crown of thorns - Blue
RemarkableOblivion - Iberis Ram Horns @thedarkstylefair
.:Avanti:. Countess Claw Rings

Him
Outfit
...Scars... Crust Leather Jacket M / TMP [Black] @TMD

Body
01. *Bolson & [ kunst ] / Tattoo - Romero (MYSTERY)
Action Sam Veganic HAIR +/- (A)

Accessories
DAPPA-  Septum @Gen-Neutral

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Contact

Talk to us

Contact us on any one of our social platforms or drop us a message here

Thug Po3try. Powered by Blogger.