Saturday, May 7, 2016

Like end of the world, break-up sex





                                              Give me a red hand print right across my ass
I'm leaving scratches up and down your back
Throw me against the wall, bite me on my neck
Like end of the world, break-up sex


My Look
Outfit
Moon.  [Apparel] My Shredded Tank
erratic/ delice - lingerie / black SET
[Gos] Boutique - Low Tops - Base Shoe

Body
Moon.  Hair // - Small
{Speakeasy} Eclipse Tattoo 


His Look
Outfit
chronokit Cropped Sarrouel Pants Black

Body
 *~*Damselfly*~*Bjorn Non-Rig Mesh @we <3 RP
[Deadwool] Full beard - black - V3
{Speakeasy} - Chatoyant Tattoo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Contact

Talk to us

Contact us on any one of our social platforms or drop us a message here

Thug Po3try. Powered by Blogger.