Tuesday, April 5, 2016

I wanna kiss you but I want it too much







I wanna love you but I better not touch
I wanna hold you, but my senses tell me to stop
I wanna kiss you but I want it too much
I wanna taste you but your lips are venomous poison
Yeah, well I don't wanna break these chains, poison
Runnin' deep inside my veins


Thanks to my love <3 his blog
----------------------
Love Little Miss Monster
xox
----------------------
My Outfit
Outfit 
Bowtique - Ruffle Lingerie
[PPD] Danger Zone Buckle Boots - All Colors 

Body
+Spellbound+  Noir (Spikes) // Chapter II : Sky
-Endless Pain Tattoos- Sleipnir @TotallyTopshelf 
*May's Soul* The empire. Bionic arm silver
:Zombie.Suicide: Mesh Ears v4 
CATWA HEAD Annie Vampire
Maitreya- Lara

Accessories
.::Cubic Cherry::. 09 {MECHA} visor bPINK @previous gatcha garden

His Outfit
Outfit 
TonkTastic - Kevlar Pants
TonkTastic - Tactical Boots

Body
.Reckless. - Miel @TMD
Action Sam Veganic HAIR

Accessories
[ContraptioN] Masks: Compass Hacker 
RO - Junkyard Dogs - Collar - RARE

Scene
Mesa 5

Pose
RK Poses. In your eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Contact

Talk to us

Contact us on any one of our social platforms or drop us a message here

Thug Po3try. Powered by Blogger.