Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Do i wanna know


So have you got the guts?
Been wondering if your heart's still open and
If so I wanna know what time it shuts
Simmer down and pucker up
I'm sorry to interrupt it's just I'm constantly
On the cusp of trying to kiss you
I don't know if you feel the same as I do
But we could be together, if you wanted to
(Do I wanna know?)
If this feeling flows both ways
(Sad to see you go)
Was sorta hoping that you'd stay
(Baby we both know)
That the nights were mainly made for saying
Things that you can't say tomorrow day
Crawling back to you

-------------
My loves blog <3
Love Little Miss Monster
xox
-------------

Outfit 
:DEADPOOL: RACHEAL BLACK 
[sYs] OBADE panties  - lace pack 1
[sYs]  SADE bodychain & piercing  - onyx
Nightmare :: Rabid Rabbit :: Black

Body
 .::Supernatural::. Gluttony Lipstick Matte
 .::Supernatural::.  Emma Tattoo
little bones. Scope - GIFT
.Identity. Body Shop - Undercover

Accessories
.Enfant Terrible.  L'odeur du cuir Bracelet Black
**RE**  Aeternum Couple Bracelets BOX
:DEADPOOL: OUIJA JEWLERY 
!TheLittleBat - Bat Cameo Bow



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Contact

Talk to us

Contact us on any one of our social platforms or drop us a message here

Thug Po3try. Powered by Blogger.