Saturday, February 6, 2016

Strength I had lost was revived

I've begun to realize
That whenever I am with you
You deliver me from the pain in my life
Easy now to recognize
All the misery I have been through
It was beating me to submission
'Til the day you arrived
Certainly, I felt alive
Strength I had lost was revived
I'm mending inside and we both know why
'Cause you're mine
I knew I could be whole if you were mine
I'll vanquish any foe because you're mine


(song)
--------------
 Love Little Miss Monster
xox
--------------
What am i wearing
Outfit 
Shoes - {aii}+ Death Geta + 
Outfit - furuihanaP : kokorotayori
Body
Hair - lovey dovey :: Regan :: Naturals
Lips - Suicide Gurls Ardat Skin (lipstick)
Tattoo - Suicide Gurls - Nagendra Unisex Tattoo @totallytopshelf
Arms - [Neurolab Inc.] EV3 Cybernetic Arms+Hands V.1.8
Accessories 
Hair Clip -  :Zombie.Suicide:  Zombie Hair Clip 
Sticks - Astralia - Garden Geisha set (sticks silver) @thegatchagarden
Headpiece - Astralia  - Garden Geisha set (headpiece pink) RARE @thegatchagarden
Body Dragon- .^.:MA:.^. DRAGON  with HUD (Ultra Rare) @thealchemy
Dragon - *katat0nik* (Negative) Dragon RARE
Scene 
xin. chozuya
xin. haiden + rare
xin. ema
xin.wooden post
xin. ishidatami 1
Pose
SomethingNew - Save This Dance for Me (with slight edits due to height difference >.<)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Contact

Talk to us

Contact us on any one of our social platforms or drop us a message here

Thug Po3try. Powered by Blogger.