Sunday, February 14, 2016

Please mama forgive me 'cause I'm breakin' all the rules tonight.


Trouble's always gonna find me some way
And I don't even know how
'Cause it's the way he puts a grin on my face
The way he's using his mouth
He's tatted up
All or nothing
Thunderstruck
High on something
He's smoking hot and got me puffin
Puffin
Please mama forgive me
'cause I'm breakin' all the rules tonight
oh oh oh
Please mama forgive me
he's so wrong but he loves me so right
(song)
-----------
Thank you to the amazing man in my life Mr Monster His blog <3

Love Little Miss Monster
xox
-----------
What Am I Wearing
Outfit
Salt&Pepper Harness Grace

Body
TRUTH HAIR Ryleigh 
[Neurolab Inc.] EV3 Cybernetic Arms+Hands V.1.8
7Prodigy CyberPunk Tattoo Appliers

Accessories
!TheLittleBat - Sweetheart Nipple Covers @kinkymonthly
 Sweet Thing.. Naughty Black Kitten Collar
.la petite morte. eye patch-white roses



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Contact

Talk to us

Contact us on any one of our social platforms or drop us a message here

Thug Po3try. Powered by Blogger.