Sunday, February 21, 2016

I pulled off your wings, then I laughed.


I took you home
Set you on the glass
I pulled off your wings
Then I laughed
I watched a change in you
(song)
-----------
Love Little Miss Monster
xox
-----------
What Am I Wearing
Outfit
.Enfant Terrible. L'odeur du cuir Corset RARE @ previousarcade
Glamistry : DIANTHUS Heels

Body
[The Forge] Cybrex Arms, Black @themendsdept
-SuicidalUnborn! Asami Eyes ALL COLORS @thehentaifair
+Spellbound+ Melona // Chapter I : Earth@thehentaifair
DAPPA - Vladimir Tattoo.

Accessories
*Tentacio* Hentai nurse. Manacles pink@thehentaifair
[LF] Bunny Secret Mask [GOLD BLACK] @previousfantasycollective

Scene
:CheekyPea: Industrial Letters
[DDD]  Bladeplay Setup
 [NikotiN]Ultimate_Ashtray
22769 ~ [bauwerk] Kraken End Table - black@thehentaifair
+p.o.h+ Locked out of Massager (Decor) RARE@thehentaifair

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Contact

Talk to us

Contact us on any one of our social platforms or drop us a message here

Thug Po3try. Powered by Blogger.