Sunday, January 24, 2016

Warmness ....



And we have gone through good and bad times
But your unconditional love was always on my mind
You've been there from the start for me
And your love's always been true as can be
I give my heart to you
I give my heart 'cause nothing
Can compare in this world to you
(song)

Nothing compares to this man <3 thank you for being in this post with me loverface. His blog :)
-----------
Love Little Miss Monster 
xox
------------
What am i wearing you ask ?
Outfit
mangomoon Illaria@thealchemy-Jan 2016
Body
Hair - /Wasabi Pills/ Teeloh 
Nails - Dark Passions  Bleeding Your Religion
Tattoos - .Facade. :: The Vessel 
Accessories
Collars - MANIK QUEEN  - Guided Collars - RARES
Rings - Suicide Gurls - Amelia Rings
Livid : Deathrock Rings Set
Pose 
the pose shop. addicted 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Contact

Talk to us

Contact us on any one of our social platforms or drop us a message here

Thug Po3try. Powered by Blogger.