Friday, January 8, 2016

Pull me out from inside


Pull me out from inside
I am ready, I am ready, I am ready,
I am fine
(song)

We all hold the extremes inside of us and we are unwilling to reveal them. The walls and defences we put up to keep "them out". But when you reveal all of that to the one true love. The only one let in that deep ....... nothing feels better to letting it all go.
Color blind is the state in which we are no longer judging our inner feelings.

Thank you to Mr Monster for being in the post with me. My love my inner protector my peace :3

Love Little Miss Monster 
xox


What am i wearing you ask ?
Outfit
Harness - .::Dead Dollz::. Satin Harness Lingerie - Black @romp
Shoes - :DEADPOOL: JEZZABELL BLACK 
Body
Hair - +Spellbound+ Kitten // Chapter I : Earth @romp
Tattoo - Dappa -  Equilibrium Tattoo. @suicidedollz
Lips - :Zombie.Suicide: Galaxy Lips
Accessories
Nails -{Scene} Mani Panic - Vicious Claw
Rings - **RE** Dark Queen Rings 
Scene
Chair - Di'Cor Clifton Loungers [Black] @sirmontly
Pose
 oOo Studio Powerful Two  @romp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Contact

Talk to us

Contact us on any one of our social platforms or drop us a message here

Thug Po3try. Powered by Blogger.