Sunday, January 10, 2016

[NSFW] I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife.



Take me to church
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life
(song)

-------------
Oh Mr Monster :3
--------------

Love Little Miss Monster
xox

What am i wearing you ask ?
Outfit
Harness - MoDANNA [Solo Collection] Pentagram Harness Black
Shoes - :DEADPOOL: KORTNEY BLACK
Stockings - .::Supernatural::. Darcy Black
Body
Hair - enVOGUE -Beatrice - Diversity 
Tattoo - Dappa -Freedom Tattoo @sirmonthly
Lips - MANIK QUEEN - Seasons Lipstick 
Accessories
Ears - **RE** Kitty Ears @romp
Rings - **RE**Dark Queen Rings 
Pose
RACK Poses - Leverage @romp


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Contact

Talk to us

Contact us on any one of our social platforms or drop us a message here

Thug Po3try. Powered by Blogger.