Thursday, January 28, 2016

In my own peculiar way I feel mercurial


In my own peculiar way I feel mercurial
Before I get ahead of myself again
I know the where but I still don't know the when
You wanna live in a one sided world
Be prepared for a whole world of hurt
Now with the grand facade
I don't want to be an angel
I just want to be God
They called us a dead generation,
They told us that we wouldn't survive
They left us alone in the maelstrom
As you can see we're all plenty alive
We know where you are and were coming
Lets see you say that shit to our face
(song)
--------------
Love Little Miss Monster 
xox
--------------
What am i wearing
Outfit
Skirt - Hollyweird BellaDonna .Skirt. @suicidedollz
-SuicidalUnborn!- Roll Neck Sweatshirt
Hollyweird Luna .Goth Gloves. @kinkymonthly
Heels - AZOURY - Chromatics - Ballet Heels
Body
Hair - Moon. Hair // - B&W - Requiem
Accessories
HeadBow- DirtyLand::Minnie's HeadBow
:Zombie.Suicide:TimeKiller Mask




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Contact

Talk to us

Contact us on any one of our social platforms or drop us a message here

Thug Po3try. Powered by Blogger.