Thursday, December 3, 2015

You're my entire supply gas, the match, and igniter.



You are the ink to my paper what my pen is to my pad.
The moral, the very fiber the whole substance to my rap.
You are my reason for being, the meaning of my existence.
If it wasn't for you I would never be able to spit this.
As intense as I do and the irony is you rely on me as much.
As I rely on you to inspire me like you do.
You provide me the lighter-fluid the fuel my fire.
You're my entire supply gas, the match, and igniter.
The only way that I am able to stay so stable is you're the legs
To my table, if you were to break I'd fall on my face.

(song)

-------------------
Thank you to my amazing love, Mr Monster for being my shrink on the irony :D  :3 <3 His version here :)
-------------------
Featuring event(s)


What Am i Wearing
Outfits
Stockings - mignon. @InTheWoods
[ContraptioN] Gainsley Straitjacket *gunmetal*

Body
Head - CATWA HEAD Annie Vampire
Body Maitreya- Lara
Skin - [ Infliction ] Krys Catwa Pack - Dew
Hair -*ARGRACE* TSUMUGI - Cherry
Eyes - {Dead Apples} Striking Eyes - Ice
Ears - BentBox Sylvan Ears

Accesories
Earrings - Le Morte - Nightmare Earrings @totally top shelf
Needle  - *katat0nik* (white) LobAutumny Needle RARE

Scene
Exposeur - Padded Room (Bloody)

What he is wearing
Outfits
Suit: ::GB:: Black three-pieces Long/ check*
Shoes: [Deadwool] Ulrich boots - (fitted) - black

Body
Hair: Action Inkubator HAIR Louis
Beard: [Deadwool] Full beard - black - V3

Accesories
Clipboard: MERWOK - Industrial Clipboard
Glasses: [Steinwerk] - Alphabeat glasses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Contact

Talk to us

Contact us on any one of our social platforms or drop us a message here

Thug Po3try. Powered by Blogger.