Monday, December 21, 2015

It don't matter when I'm coming home to you


I reach towards the sky
I've said my goodbyes
My heart's always with you now
I won't question why so many have died
My prayers have made it through, yeah
Cause with all these things we do
It don't matter when I'm coming home to you
(song)
--------------------------------------------
"It's better to stand and fight. If you run you'll only die tired."

Love is worth fighting for. Through the bad, the good, the ugly and the pretty.

Love Little Miss Monster <3
--------------------------------------------

What am i wearing you ask ?
Outfit
Outfit - ::drbc:: boogie woogie bettie
Shoes - BabyDoll. Laura Heels
Body
Hair+Spellbound+Delta // Chapter I : Earth
Eyes - Suicide Gurls - Leliel Eyes 
Nails - DarkPassions - Koffin Nails - Maitreya - Skull Plaid


What he is wearing you ask ?
Outfit 
Uniform: Howl - Military uniforms Male BLACK RARE@Arcade (Sep 2015)
Accessories
Luger - [Apex] Luger P08
Sash - Remarkable Oblivion - Paragon Sash
Mask - KDC - wasp gas mask matte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Contact

Talk to us

Contact us on any one of our social platforms or drop us a message here

Thug Po3try. Powered by Blogger.