Sunday, December 13, 2015

I don't want a lot for Christmas


I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true oh
All I want for Christmas is you


(song)
-------------------
Thank you to my handsome <3 go see him here 
Love Little Miss Monster
xox
-------------------
What Am i Wearing
Outfits
Boots [QE] Winter Trend BloggerPack #1@wintertrend-dec2015
Dressing gown - *Sweet kajira* Bela Red dressing gown @totally top shelf

Body
Hair - enVOGUE Camilla - Diversity
Eyes - {Dead Apples} Striking Eyes - Ice
Nail -.Figure. Metal Tips Nails set @wintertrend-dec2015
Lips - #adored  - noma lips - berry frost pack @wintertrend-dec2015

Accesories
Choker - .HollyWeird. Esther .Choker/Bracelet Set.@intothewoods(H.W direct lm)
Cocoa - [MELONopolis] Gingerbread Cocoa  @wintertrend-dec2015
 Sleepmask - #Foxy Nice/Naughty Sleepmasks @wintertrend-dec2015

My pose 
PURPLE POSES PAOLA @wintertrend-dec2015

What he is wearing
Bathrobe -  *Shai* Men's Short Bathrobe - Red Ikat Size 2
Santa hat - 22Reckless. - Santa Hat 2 Black
 Syringe - *katat0nik* (red/pleasure/RT/materials) Syringe
Cigar: [NikotiN] Classic Cigar - Nextgen
Beard: [Deadwool] Full beard - black - V3
Hair: [Atro Patena] - Noah_White

Scene 
Beercan: .Reckless. Craft Beer 4 Hold @TMD - dec2015
Kaerri  - Sitting Deer Decor Purple @thealchemy
Kaerri  - Purple Light Tree Picture@thealchemy
Kaerri  - 2015 Xmas Chair Left@thealchemy
Bokeh - Lodge Table "Dark" (cluttered)@wintertrend-dec2015
Chocolate Lab - O.M.E.N - Waiting for Santa Paws - Chocolate Lab @thearcade - dec2015
Pillow - #Foxy Mr. Fecal Pillow W (pose2) @wintertrend-dec2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Contact

Talk to us

Contact us on any one of our social platforms or drop us a message here

Thug Po3try. Powered by Blogger.