Thursday, November 19, 2015

I wish I knew what it was like to care...


I wish I knew what it was like
To care enough to carry on
I wish I knew what it was like
To find a place where I belong, but
I am machine
I never sleep
I keep my eyes wide open

--------------------------------------------
Being part of the machine makes you wonder what is your purpose. Mine is to play the game.
--------------------------------------------

Thank you to the amazing collab partner and my heart for helping with this post - His version here! 
Love Little Miss Monster <3

What am i wearing you ask ?
Outfit
Boots - .HollyWeird. October. Boots. // Black
Thong   - erratic  / delice - lingerie / black

Body
Head - CATWA HEAD Annie Vampire
Body Maitreya- Lara
Skin - [ Infliction ] Krys Catwa Pack - Dew
Hair - +Spellbound+ Murder Of Crows // Chapter I : Earth @enchantment
Arms - [Neurolab Inc.] EV3 Cybernetic Arms+Hands V.1.8
Tattoo - ProdigyParadise Tattoo Appliers

Accessories
Leg strap - Apple May Designs - Witch Craft Garter
Backpack - Le Morte - Eclipse - Black
 Mask - Suicide Gurls - Oblivion Mask @genre

Scene/Location

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Contact

Talk to us

Contact us on any one of our social platforms or drop us a message here

Thug Po3try. Powered by Blogger.