Tuesday, October 20, 2015

She'll take everything you have away


She'll take everything you have away, away, away.
You bite into your lip until it bleeds
You taste your fingers...maybe shes still lingering,
Its not so easy, no its not so easy to wait, to wait, to wait,
I don't feel no remorse,
And I don't feel sympathy,
Well I don't feel anything, but right now I'm feeling you.
I guess there's always something killing me,
I guess there's always something killing me some how,
I guess there's always something killing me, so it might as well be you

Aesthetic Perfection - the siren

Love Thug Bunneh
xox

Outfit
Hat -[ Infliction ] - forgotten vein hat
Jacket - Pixicat- Baset @previousarcadegatcha

Body
Hair little bones- Love Struck
Body Maitreya- Lara
Head - Genesis - Amber
Piercing -!nfinity Batty cleavage
Tattoo -Facade. Mythos
Nails- Dark Passions - Koffin Nails Bleeding Your Religion @TheNightmare

Accessories
Necklace  !nfinity Spiked
Spider - AMU Black Widow
Rings - .HollyWeird. 3rd eye | Rare | , Savage Rare 1 & 2 @thefreakshowgatcha
Necklace 2 - .HollyWeird. 3rd Eye | Rare @thefreakshowgatcha
Belt - .Charm.  Relyn
Ring - :Zombie.Suicide::Cameo @thefreakshowgatcha


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Contact

Talk to us

Contact us on any one of our social platforms or drop us a message here

Thug Po3try. Powered by Blogger.