Saturday, October 24, 2015

I just want the simple things


She said, I don't want a model
I don't want a movie star
You don't have to win the lotto, oh
I want you to win my heart
Yeah, she said I just want someone true
She said I just want someone to, smoke with me babe
And lay with me babe
And laugh with me babe
I just want the simple things

Miguel - Simple things 


Its the simple things in life - thank you handsome for letting me perch on your lap <3 his blog 
------------------------
Love Thug Bunneh
xox

Him
Outfit
Pants - even.flow - Baggy Sweatpants 'black-white trim'

Body
Bun-*Soonsiki~ Tothe *Gothics*
[BURLEY]_Lola_Blacks
.Loud Mouth. - Carlos v1.5
Above brow tattoo - Facade - Prideful
.Reckless. - Brost @TMD

Accessories
Mouth piercing:  :HV: Anonymous

Her
Outfit
Underwear - Big Beautiful Doll - MEREDITH Black

Body
Hair - fri. - Tatum.2 - Blacks
Body Maitreya- Lara
Head - Genesis_Head_Amber_2.0_MILK
Tattoo -:::Precious:::S5-06
Nails - Dark Passion - Koffin Nails - Maitreya - Licorice Brains (Boxed) @thefreakshowgatcha
Ears - [MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI

Accessories
Ring - .HollyWeird. 3rd  Eye .Ring. // RARE @thefreakshowgatcha
 Necklace - !The Little Bat - Cute Batty Necklace @thefreakshowgatcha
Collar - +Spellbound+Magical Pony Set // Pitch

Scene / pose
+Half-Deer+ Shiba Inu - Please
. Focus Poses . Couple 15
- Snacks
- iMac Monitor 1
- iMac keyboard
- Beer
- Pizza
 - Mesh Desk

.Reckless. @thefreakshowgatcha
-Wake n bake 1
- Crusher 10
- Crusher 12
    - Rolling Papers 4
- Nug 14
- Nug 13
- Nug 15
- Wake n bake 3

Seven Emporium
- No Service Sign
-Voting Precinct 27 Sign
-Victory - matte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Contact

Talk to us

Contact us on any one of our social platforms or drop us a message here

Thug Po3try. Powered by Blogger.