Tuesday, September 29, 2015

With love for her still


Poisoned by beauty, she keeps me in her web
Lips laced with venom, it puts me close to death
I try to escape, she always pulls me back
(She's Deadly The Koffin Kats)

-----------------------
My love and his amazing handsome self with me for another post <3 :3  (vulgar monkeys on his leg) This is my first post with the new mesh head (I CONFORMED!!) and safe to say i am in love with my own face - and i will be super conceded right now but i am hot!!!  :D

his blog <3

Love Thug Bunneh 
xox

I am Wearing 
Outfit
Dress - :Zombie.Suicide: Sweater Dress 
Boots- ..:Energie::.. Trixy Boots Black

Body
Body - Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Head - Genesis_Head_Amber_2.0_MILK @thefantasycollective
Hair - *Besom~ Autumn Girl *Essentials* @N21
 Tattoo (hands) -*Bolson / Tattoo Frahm @MOM
Legs Tattoo Facade (formally Swagged out) - Spirit of Bali
Nails- ..:Energie::.. Long Point Mesh Nails

Accessories
Phone - FLite. Fly Phone - Poly Skull @previousarcade
Glasses - [Pʀᴇᴛᴛʏ LΙͺα΄€Κ€] Music Nerd Glasses
Forhead Cross implants - :Zombie.Suicide: Forhead Cross implants - @suicidedollz
Rings .Charm.  Poseid Rings 
Piercing  -SU!-  Kara Facial Piercing 
Rings - !NFINITY SPIKED RING - SILVERS
Septum Piercing - !NFINITY KEENAN Septum Piercing BLACK SILVER

Scene
:DEADPOOL: FURRYBONED -PIGLET
:DEADPOOL:  FURRYBONED -PANDA
:DEADPOOL:  FURRYBONED -UNICORN - RARE
:DEADPOOL: FURRYBONED -KITTY
:DEADPOOL:  FURRYBONED -SHEEPLES
:DEADPOOL: FURRYBONED -BATTY
 {anc} flottante puppy. cream . sitB / withCollar 2Li
:DEADPOOL:  DARK INVASION - TABLE- BLOOD RED
:DEADPOOL:  DARK INVASION - CHAIR
floorplan. neon skull / hot pink [blink]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Contact

Talk to us

Contact us on any one of our social platforms or drop us a message here

Thug Po3try. Powered by Blogger.