Saturday, September 12, 2015

I'll bleed it out for you


When the day has come
But I've lost my way around
And the seasons stop, and hide beneath the ground
When the sky turns gray
And everything is screaming
I will reach inside
Just to find my heart is beating
Oh you tell me to hold on
Oh you tell me to hold on
But innocence is gone
And what was right is wrong

Imagine Dragons - Bleeding Out 

--------------
A massive thank you to my love for being my protector <3 his blog is here go peek meow <3


Love Princess Thug Bunneh
xox

What Am I wearing
Outfit
Dress - Foxes - The Craft - Bitch Craft @collabor88

Body
Body - Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hair -little bones. Hexxed - Reds 
Brows .:Vein:. Bitchy Brows
Eyes -  {Dead.Apples} Striking Eyes - Ice
Tattoo -Prodigyink-Nika Tattoo Applier 
Lash - .: Mai Bilavio :. Essential Lash Set @collabor88
Makeup - PURE - {Makeup} Cat Eyeliner

Accessories
Rings - Livid : Deathrock Rings Set
Bat - [EZ] The Horror!~Riot Bat
Mask - Nana - Wiz Out Mask 
Collar - ~Proclivity~Trinity Collar 

Scene
NOMAD // Vintage Mannequin 02
ANE Modern Alchemist Cabinet
junk. morrison leather chair. RARE
RO - The Doll Maker - Cabinet RA
Apt B // Carnival Sideshow Sign
junk. pulley light.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Contact

Talk to us

Contact us on any one of our social platforms or drop us a message here

Thug Po3try. Powered by Blogger.