Monday, August 31, 2015

Saving sight


I can do what I want, I'm in complete control. That's what I tell myself. I got a mind of my own,
I'll be alright alone. Don't need anybody else! I give myself a good talking to. No more being a fool for you. I remember how you made wanna surrender.

Damn your eyes. They're taking my breath away. For making me wanna stay.
Damn your eyes. For getting my hopes up high. Making fall in love again. Damn your eyes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKeAOH1OSu0


This is for a dear person in mine and Mr Monsters life. He is going through health issues at present which no one should have to go through. A pillar in the SL community the mastermind behind  :DEADPOOL: needs our help. So lets step up to the plate and do something good for a special person.

Shane you are as strong man, me and your nephew admire you more with each day passing. You got this. We got you. Stay strong and lets bring it on <3 Love you Unc *goes and makes tea*

Where can you help ?
Donation kiosk 

 Love Princess Thug Bunneh (Thug Po3try) & Mr Monster (Gentleman attire)
xox

What Am I wearing
Outfit
Dress - :DEADPOOL: ILONA DRESS-RED
Shoes - :DEADPOOL: GRAVEYARD NAUGHTY NIGHTS 
Stockings - !TheLittleBat - Leslie Stockings 

Body
Body - Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin - alterego I kiyomi collection - almond
Hair -little bones.  Queen - GIFT
Eyes - {S0NG} :: Sugar // Lime Grey Eye

Accessories
Ring - :DEADPOOL:PENTAGRAM RING

Scene
-ATTIC- Vintage Radio 1941 Wood
:DEADPOOL: ARMAGEDON LAMP
HIDEKI - Surprise Box
 {anc} nebra beads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Contact

Talk to us

Contact us on any one of our social platforms or drop us a message here

Thug Po3try. Powered by Blogger.