Saturday, August 29, 2015

Look what has happened with just one kiss........




I don't know what it is that makes me love you so
I only knew I never want to let you go

Cause you started something

Oh can't you see
And ever since we met you've had a hold on me
It happens to be true
I only wanna be with you
(Volbeat - I only wanna be with you)

A HUGE thank you to my love for posing with me and as you can see he is receiving his thanks :3 - you really need to go check out his amazing blog HERE <3 <3


 Love Princess Thug Bunneh xox

What Am I wearing
Outfit
Shorts - [R3volt] Faded Blue Dat Ass Open Shorts 
Shoes - .HollyWeird . Adele .Heels. @ thevintage&CoolFair 
Shirt - .HollyWeird . Adele retro top (skirt also included) @ thevintage&CoolFair 

Body
Body - Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin - [PinkFuel] Sora <Alabaster> - Special Edition
Hair -+Spellbound+  Jezebel // Reds
Eyes - {S0NG} :: Sugar // Lime Grey Eye @kustom9
Tattoo - .Identity. Body Shop - Dirty Trap

Accessories
Ring - AccessoriZe Skull Cameo Ring Ivory
Septum - POMPOSITY - Septum 1G Nose Piercing
 Collar  - ~Proclivity~ Trinity Collar 
Glasses - [PL] Hot Music Teacher Fit

Scene
Garage - theposeshop. garage // car @mom
Pose - Something errotic - Welcome home @classicallykinky (15th -31st August) 
Cigarette machine - Seven Emporium 7 - Cigarette Machine A-09-100
Sign -Seven Emporium 7 - GirlsGirlsGirls Neon (updated)
Sign -Seven Emporium 7 - Dancer Neon (updated)
Sign - Seven Emporium 7 - Rides Discount Sign


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Contact

Talk to us

Contact us on any one of our social platforms or drop us a message here

Thug Po3try. Powered by Blogger.