Monday, August 31, 2015

I started a joke which started....






............the whole world crying. But I didn’t see that the joke was on me,”

A huge thank you kisses hugs and all that good stuff to my other half for this collab <3 Forever be my joker ^___^ 
Taxi to his blog. I demand you go look now.

Love Princess Thug Bunneh xox 

What Am I wearing
Outfit includ shoes
..::IMMORTAL::.. Suicide Tribute - Damaged

Body
Body - Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin - alterego I lana collection - almond
Eyes - {S0NG} :: Sugar // Lime Grey Eye @kustom9
Tattoo- {L o v e f o x} Anarchy Tattoo; Ink @thefantasycollective
Hair [taketomi]_HarleyQuinn

Accessories
Choker . Quirky . - PuddinNoir
Bat - [EZ] The Horror!~Riot Bat 

Pose 
SomethingErotic~ Chokes You Softly 

Scene
 {anc}flottante puppy. cream 
{anc} mist cloud 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Contact

Talk to us

Contact us on any one of our social platforms or drop us a message here

Thug Po3try. Powered by Blogger.