Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Well this is how it starts two lovers in the dark..........



Well (i'm your) you're my green-eyed girl And I've been running around with you.
It's the afternoon and we got nothing left to do.
So wipe the dirt off, or Take your shirt off,
And we should go hit the cantina, We got work off.
I said it's hot outside Let me go swimming in your eyes.
We've been running for a while
Why don't you lay down and make smile.
I could never ask for nothing better than this.
It's just tequila and the beach, that's why its salty when we kiss.
<3
--------------
Thank you Thubby for doing this post with me and inspiring and pushing me to be the best i can be <3. Go here naooooo >>> (his blog)

Love Princess of the Thug Po3try - Vix xox
--------------

What Am I wearing
Outfit
Panties - Erratic - lazy sunday (previous gatcha)

Body
Body - Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Eyes - -SU!- Bastet Eyes
Nails -..:Energie::.. Long Point
Skin - [PinkFuel] Sora <Alabaster> - Special Edition
Hair - Little bones - Queen
Feet - Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
Tattoo -:::Precious:::

Accessories
Necklace - !TLB - Dragon necklace
Ring - !TLB - Bat Ring
!TLB - Dragon ring
 Nose Piercing- :::Precious:::

Scene
Bed - Erratic - lazy sunday (previous gatcha)
Clothes on floor - Erratic - lazy sunday (previous gatcha)
Breakfast set - Erratic - lazy sunday (previous gatcha)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Contact

Talk to us

Contact us on any one of our social platforms or drop us a message here

Thug Po3try. Powered by Blogger.