Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Dirty Vibe



Hold up, you in the presence of a QUEEN.  Ow! turnt up. All the pretty bitches love me
Unnie. Mouth full of gold with them jheri curls. Stuntin’ in some Prince shit.
Diamonds and Pearls. I’ll be on my worst behavior. Hold my purse
Runways and strip clubs. I’ll be making it work. Cuz, I’ll be 01 ’til I die
Middle finger up so high.
Dirty vibe, dirty vibe
Jump on that (dirty vibe)


Love Baby Thug Po3t 
xox

What Am I Wearing
Outfit - .::Supernatural::. Oz outfit (carnevil)
Boots - *KAS* Balletboots
Hair - Little bones - two weeks no3 red
Head Jewel - Pekka - Somillia head jewel crimson
Lip stick - Pink Acid
Tattoo - Swagged out - Chaos within
Bow and arrow / pose - Rack poses




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Contact

Talk to us

Contact us on any one of our social platforms or drop us a message here

Thug Po3try. Powered by Blogger.