Friday, September 13, 2013

Must Be Nice, It Is





& we're at it again. Feels good to get back into my addictions. Never have I met someone who has it as bad as me. With that said, Thug is looking delicious as always. I won't be disappearing again....that's for sure.  

Luv Svet


On Thug:
Jacket-  Razorblade 
Pants-  <kal rau> Casual Jeans M2 Dark Blue_
Hands-  [CheerNo] V3_#4
Ears-  [MANDALA] Stretched-Omimi
Hair-  Unorthodox-  Wave 17 Fade Line Up  

On Svet:
Hair-  [LeLutka] ADILE Dark Grayscale
Lip Piercing-  [MANDALA]OKAKI face peircing set
Necklace/Earrings-  -RYCA- Set BYRE Gold         
Tattoo-  IAF Arabian Princess
Dress-  *Milk* My Darcy (Red)
Gloves-  -SU!- Ivy (Black)
Nails-  [ S H O C K ] Immortal Pleasures (XXL)
Shoes-  JD Cruel (Black Leather)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Contact

Talk to us

Contact us on any one of our social platforms or drop us a message here

Thug Po3try. Powered by Blogger.