Monday, August 5, 2013

Need to walk away


 
 
 
"I was naΓ―ve, your love was like candy
Artificially sweet, I was deceived by the wrapping
Got caught in your web
And I learned how to bleed
I was prey in your bed
And devoured completely"

Forever finding everything that is wrong for me. I love the pinch, the burn and ride of a freshly injected love.
Love, Gia

Hair: ! Sugarsmack ! -  Sachi - Midnights
Necklace: VC Designs - KARMA Jewelry Set UNISEX
Eyelashes: Gaeline Cosmetics - Fantasia Mesh Eyelashes
Bracelets: [MANDALA] - OKAKI Bracelet set/Black
Tattoo: ..:: TaTS -  TaTToo Leg Melodrama VG
Makeup: **NOYA** - 9 Make Up Options
Nails: Jamman - ULTRA MESH RIGGED FINGERNAILS Version 5.0
Outfit: Razor -  Ring Leader - Black
Shoes: [Diktator] - DARE -HORSESHOE SANDALS - BLACK
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Contact

Talk to us

Contact us on any one of our social platforms or drop us a message here

Thug Po3try. Powered by Blogger.