Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Nobody's Perfect






When I'm nervous I have this thing, yeah, I talk too much. Sometimes I just can't shut the hell up. It's like I need to tell someone, anyone who'll listen. And that's where I seem to fuck up
Yeah, I forget about the consequences. For a minute there I lose my senses
And in the heat of the moment my mouth starts going. The words start flowing, oh
But I never meant to hurt you. I know it's time that I learned to. Treat the people I love like I wanna be loved. This is a lesson learned. 
I hate that I let you down. And I feel so bad about it. I guess karma comes back around. 'Cause now I'm the one that's hurting, yeah. And I hate that I made you think.That the trust we had is broken. Don't tell me you can't forgive me
'Cause nobody's perfect. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, nobody's perfect, no
If I could turn back the hands of time. I swear I never would've crossed that line
I should of kept it between us. But, no, I went and told the whole world how I feel and oh
So I sit and I realize. With these tears falling from my eyes. I gotta change if I wanna keep you forever. I promise that I'm gonna try

I'm not a saint, no, not at all, but what I did, it wasn't cool. But I swear that I'll never do that again to you,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


this concert was unreal ....... i was there rl........ this woman .........wow.
 im honored to represent with this post. listen to her words ..... never a true word spoken!


What am i wearing
Make Up : Pink Acid Blush and Lips
Rubix cube : Cobrahive
Necklace : RYCA
Shirt : Mutrease
Arm Bands : Baubles by Phe strapped (gold) SOHO
Pants : NoxLeggings SOHO
Shoes : Chainless 1NNOVATION


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Contact

Talk to us

Contact us on any one of our social platforms or drop us a message here

Thug Po3try. Powered by Blogger.