Sunday, May 5, 2013

Rossi



So a talented little friend of mine passed me a care package of his shirts. I got all over that like an STI on a whore! 

Head to Rossi for the best male attire. Individual logos and amazing texturing. Hats off Neddy dood you did it again man. Iv even made the male me sexeh just for the occasion. So good i could hump myself >.<

Stay Safe
Baby Thug Po3t

What Am I Wearing
Hat : [Neurolab inc] - Mesh Cap "sport"
Shirt : {R} - Mesh t shirt - Spikelyn 
Jeans : $$ - Nytro - $$ Rigged Mesh Casual Street Loose Jeans Unisex Hiphop Urban style
Sneeks : E Wings



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Contact

Talk to us

Contact us on any one of our social platforms or drop us a message here

Thug Po3try. Powered by Blogger.