Friday, April 26, 2013

Beautiful Tragedy






So now lay yourself down in this grave with shattered eyes.
Beautiful melodies to try and wash away the lies.
And this judgement day is drawing near
And this confession is killing me again.

This beautiful tragedy is crashing into me
This dying destiny
Take me away
This beautiful tragedy comes crashing into me
This dying destiny..........

............just because i love this song :)

Make up helped me complete this look and made me from Vix to Maria - YAY PINK ACID TO SAVE THE DAY!
The Amerie dress has set off the  look of the video to a T
And :O :O :O im blonde thanks to Magika!
Topped off with Envious earings and i can say
tonight im going to be .......... maria brink from in this moment! \o/

The best in the game
Baby Thug Po3t

Pic - Vix <3

What im Wearing

Hair :- Magika - Calm
Dress :- Amerie - Leather corset dress
Earings :- Envious - feather earrings
Make up :- Pink Acid - Orange Fall full face
                  Pink Acid - Silk lips and teeth Deep rose
Pose :-  [oh.my.poses] - the posession the exorcist
             [oh.my.poses] - the posession reach



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Contact

Talk to us

Contact us on any one of our social platforms or drop us a message here

Thug Po3try. Powered by Blogger.