Thursday, February 7, 2013

C'est La Vie, Adios, Good Riddance, F*ck you




Did you hear the one about me playing the game?
Selling my soul and changing my name.
Did you hear the one about me being a prick?
Did you know i don't care you can suck my ......
Did you hear the one about me trying to die?
Fist in the air and a finger to the sky.
Do i care if you hate me do you want to know the truth?
C'est la vie .... adios....good riddance ..... fuck you

One of those days but channel the bad thoughts into creating this blog post. No matter what i always keep smiling =) ..... enjoy.

Keep it Real
Love Baby Thug Po3t <3

What i am wearing

Corset :- [ROSAL] VIRON-M Waist Corset - Black 
Shorts :- dl:: Tiny Sculpted Shorts (8 colors)
Belt :- .Shi : Leather Suspenders (Unisex) {Black} [Rigged Mesh]
Shoes :- Pink Acid Spiked Cobra Boots - Magenta/Purple <3
Make up :- Pink Acid Black Swan Lace Face Make-Up Part2 Updated 3 Pack!
Scarf and hood :- Maitreya Voluminous Scarf * Black
Hair : - Magika [01] Flourish


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Contact

Talk to us

Contact us on any one of our social platforms or drop us a message here

Thug Po3try. Powered by Blogger.