Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Adrenaline Rush



"Live Fast, Die Young, Be Wild, & Have Fun".  I do believe I've fell in lust with my new ride. So I had to give a tiny sneek peek of it. Have a sexy humPday..

         Luv Svetty


Hair~  [e] Locked
Lip Tattoo~  .:VS:. Shhh
Arm Sleeves~  .:VS:. Wildside
Ears~  [MANDALA] Stretched
Face Piercings~  :Hebenon Vial: Liquid/Frost Event
Necklace~  {me.} Faith/Frost Event
Bracelets~  {me.} I love NERD/Frost Event
Rings~  [EY:NO] Crucifix
Nails~  SuPerBia- *PoLiSh* CLoWn TiPs
Stomach Piercings~  - .HoD. - Thrust
Dress~  *L.inc* Chacha Net
Shoes~  [Diktator]-DARE
Car~  HM LE FA M



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Contact

Talk to us

Contact us on any one of our social platforms or drop us a message here

Thug Po3try. Powered by Blogger.