Friday, April 13, 2012

Chained




Once Again Showing off one of the Hot Poses Captivity Co. has-- Not to mention the Girl----
Very Hot.. Amazing work Siren- Thank You for letting us show you off-
Thug.Po3t
Keep it Real-


Model Siren Luminos-
Photo- Siren Luminos

Pose- [Captivity Co.] Poses - Chains
Hair- : ^;^CaTwA^;^ TNT HairStyle/Dark Reds
Outfit- : Graves - Mirage
Pasties: ::::IrEn::::  Plasteer
Gloves: SiniStyle - Taped Fist
Shoes: Slink Tall Leather Thigh Boots Black
Piercings: - .HoD. - Sideswept Piercing
Ears: :[P]:- Arkenea Ears-Dragoon
Nails: ...::: Scrub :::...  Spyked Black Nails

Sometimes when I close my eyes
Your face is all I see…
I feel the chains wrap tighter
And I long to be set free
But in your eyes I see a fire
The flames enticing me…
To be wrapped in your chains again
And  never to be free….
Inside your chains of darkness
It settles in my soul…
I hear my screams of freedom
And the laughter you behold…
I’m stuck in side this darkness
Forever in this pain….
Cause when I look into your eyes
I know that I am CHAINED…..

Writing by- alexandra1.bailey




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Contact

Talk to us

Contact us on any one of our social platforms or drop us a message here

Thug Po3try. Powered by Blogger.